This integration allows you to connect your Samsara account, allowing you to view your driver’s Hours of Service and location from within Axele. You can also import all your drivers directly from Samsara into Axele instead of creating them manually.
- This integration requires client to have an Axele Pro account. Axele Pro is free for the first 30 days, after which a license will need to be purchased.
- API Access Token
- Group ID
Follow the steps below to activate this integration:
- Create an API Token within the Samsara dashboard (make sure to select Global Write)
- Obtain the Group ID value for the Samsara dashboard, which can be found at the bottom of the Settings > API Tokens page
- Go to Settings > Integrations > ELDs > click the Add ELD Integration button
- Select Samsara within the ELD Provider field
- Enter the API Token within the Access Token field
- Enter the Group ID within the Group ID field
- Click Add
You should see that your ELD has been successfully added. Now you can create or link your drivers. Learn how here: ELD Integration Management – Axele Help Center.
If you experience issues with the integration, please call us at 1-833-462-9353 opt. 2 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.