When you first log in, you will be greeted by a Quick Setup Guide to help you set up and customize Axele to match your operations and business needs.
Our team is always happy to assist you with the onboarding process. To get started, send an email to email@example.com!
- Import Data
- Use this tool to import your customers, such as your shippers and brokers, locations of pickups and drop-offs, drivers, tractors, trailers, past and future loads, and expenses, such as fuel and toll transactions
- From within this tool, select the data type to be uploaded, download the sample file, add your data to the file, and upload the file into Axele
- Learn more here: Import Data
- Create Users and Drivers
- Integrate ELD
- You can integrate one or multiple ELDs to automatically track a driver’s location and hours of service
- Learn more here: ELD Integration Management
- Configure Load Board
- Review Preferences
- It is important to review the preferences section before leveraging Axele to make sure everything is customized for your business needs
- Learn more about each setting you can modify here: Settings & Preferences
- Create Loads
- Once you have customized and set up Axele, you are now ready to create your first load
- Learn more about the load creation process here: Create Load
You will be greeted by this guide every time you login until you un-check Show on Next Login at the bottom left of the screen. Once you deselect this option, you will be greeted by the Dashboard each time you login.
You can always access this guide again by clicking the question mark at the top right of the screen, then clicking Quick Setup Guide.