By integrating your TAFS account with Axele, you can easily send invoices to your factoring provider for them to pay. This article discusses the process of integrating your TAFS account with Axele.
There are four main steps to accomplish before you can send invoices to your TAFS account. We will cover each below.
Adding the integration card
- From within Axele, go to Settings > Integrations > Factoring > Add Factoring Company (see Image 1 below)
- On the Factoring Company field, select TAFS (see Image 2 below) and complete all required fields (Note: The Display Name field is the name you would like posted on the integration card once you add this integration and for internal use. The Name on Documents field is the name you would like posted on any external documents, like the invoice, to be sent to your factoring company.)
- Click Add to create the integration card on the Factoring page (it should look like Image 3 below)
Activating the API Integration
- On the integration card, click Activate and enter your username and password to sign in to your TAFS account (see Image 4 below)
- After you add your credentials, click Activate (see Image 5 below)
- You will be taken back to the main Factoring page and your TAFS integration card should now contain Integration Details and options to Manage Customers Mapping and Manage Drivers Mapping (see Image 6 below)
Mapping your customers
Now that you have activated the API integration, it’s now time to map your customers. TAFS only allows you to sync one customer at a time, and the mapping is done based on the customer’s name or MC number. Make sure your customer’s name and MC # in Axele is the same as in your TAFS account. Follow the steps below to map your customers with TAFS.
- On the integration card, click Manage Customers Mapping (see Image 7 below)
- Your list of customers from TAFS will then pull into Axele (see Image 8 below)
- Update the mapping as needed
If you need to create customers in Axele, you can either manually create them (Customers > Customers > Create New Customer) or import an Excel file (Customers > Customers > Import Customers).
Mapping your Drivers
Once your customers are mapped, the final step is to map your drivers. Follow the steps below to map your customers with TAFS.
TAFS requires driver mapping before an invoice is posted. Be sure to sync all your drivers in Axele with the drivers in TAFS. You can either sync a specific driver in Axele to a specific driver in TAFS or sync all drivers in Axele with a default driver in TAFS.
- On the integration card, click Manage Drivers Mapping (see Image 9 below)
- Click the checkbox to the left of each driver’s name, then click Edit Mapping at the top right of the page to edit driver mapping (see Image 10 below)
- Within the Edit Driver Mapping popup window, click the Factoring Driver field and select the driver in TAFS to map to your Axele driver and click Save (see Image 11 below)
- Once the driver is mapped, you should see a confirmation like Image 12 below
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the TAFS integration and can now post invoices to your factoring account.